The Employee Retention Credit provides financial relief for employers
Eligible businesses can earn up to $33,000, per employee with the Employee Retention Credit.
Download our Employee Retention Credit Regulatory Update to see how much your business can earn in tax credits.
The Employee Retention Credit was introduced in 2020 and is a refundable tax credit that provides financial relief to employers impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. The credit was extended through 2021, but the opportunity for employers to regain their losses will not be available for long.
Our Employee Retention Credit Regulatory Update covers:
- Methods for calculating the credit for 2020 and 2021
- The qualifying criteria your organization needs to satisfy in order to be eligible
- How to qualify for the credit even if you received Paycheck Protection Program funding
- Best practices for minimizing IRS audit risk
- Trusaic’s solution for helping your organization maximize credits
Download the Regulatory Update to see how Trusaic can help your business leverage the Employee Retention Credit.
With a World-Class 75 Net Promoter Score, TRUSAIC is trusted by thoughtful and innovative companies around the world.