The 2020 tax year introduced a number of first-time ACA state reporting requirements. Localities like New Jersey, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington D.C. all introduced ACA reporting for employers. We created the Essential ACA Guide to help you understand these new requirements.
The Essential ACA Guide for Employers provides a comprehensive look at ACA employer filing, including state and federal filing requirements. Gain expert insight on the complex regulatory landscape to minimize your risk and avoid costly penalties, including:
- ACA state deadlines and requirements
- The forms you’re required to submit to state agencies (e.g. 1095-C, 1095-B)
- How to comply with the federal ACA Employer Mandate requirements
- Tips for maximizing ACA compliance and minimizing penalty exposure
- Best practices for improving your ACA reporting process
Need assistance with ACA state filing? Call 213-755-2140.
MASTER ACA STATE REPORTING
With a World-Class 75 Net Promoter Score, TRUSAIC is trusted by thoughtful companies around the world.