New legislation makes pay data reporting mandatory for California employers beginning in 2021, and may serve as a harbinger of future pay equity laws to come.
In this essential guide to SB 973, we'll cover what the law entails, who it affects, and how employers must respond.
THIS WHITE PAPER WILL COVER:
- Requirements of the new law
- Key dates and deadlines
- What types of employment data are required
- Why monthly tracking is essential
- How the law will be enforced
- What employers should do now
- And more
To get the white paper on mandatory California pay data reporting, simply fill out the form to the right.
CONNECT WITH US
With a world-Class Net Promoter Score of 75,
Trusaic is trusted by thoughtful and innovative companies worldwide.