Earn cash prizes and more
Trusaic's Sales Incentive Program
Earn cash prizes and more
Every qualified lead you send to Trusaic earns you a $300 American Express gift card1, and entry into our quarterly prize drawings.
The more leads you send us, the greater your chance of winning the
upcoming quarterly drawing. This quarter we’re giving away…
The more leads you send us, the greater your chance of winning For the upcoming quarterly drawing, we’re giving away…
Qualified leads2 must be organizations with workforces greater than 100 employees and include target job titles.3 Once a lead is submitted to Trusaic, we will determine qualification and notify you within 30 days to inform you if accepted.
And the rewards don't end there. Each qualified lead you close earns you an additional ticket for eligibility for the quarterly drawing.
At the end of each quarter, Trusaic will announce the winner of the quarterly drawing and share the next prize to be awarded the following quarter.4
Quarterly drawing rules
- Must be 18 years or older to participate
- Open only to residents in the U.S.
- Drawing will be open until 12:00 AM PT on the 30th/31st of the third month of the calendar quarter
- The winner is anticipated to be announced on the 3rd business day after the close of (1) the quarter if the eligible participation rate is above 50%, or (2) the quarter in which the eligible participation rate reaches above 50%
- For any event prize requiring travel, Trusaic will provide up to a maximum value of $750 for travel, lodging, and meals
- Specifics of any event tickets will be determined based on ticket availability. Trusaic will coordinate with the winner on the date for the event.
- The winner will be required to provide a phone number and address in order for Trusaic to electronically ship items and/or communicate with the winner
- There is no cost to enter this program
- American Express gift cards are delivered digitally. Certain exclusions apply. The total amount available in gift cards is limited to $4,000 through December 31, 2022.
- A qualified lead means a potential client for Trusaic services (a) with at least 100 employees, (b) for which a person with decision-making authority to enter into an agreement for Trusaic services participates in a demo or meets with Trusaic for Trusaic services with an annual contract value of at least $10,000, and (c) has the financial ability to retain such services
- Job titles include Human Resources/HR/People, Compensation/Benefits, Compliance, Total Rewards, Counsel/Attorney/Partner/Lawyer, Owner/President/CEO/Founder, Payroll, Controller, Manager, Administration/Administrator, CFO/Finance/Accounting/Accounts Payable, Bookkeeper, or DEI/Diversity, Equity, Inclusion.
- This Program is subject to modification and/or termination at any time