ACA Reporting and Compliance is Filled with Risk.
With over $228 billion in IRS penalties projected through the year 2026, your organization can't afford to make these 5 common ACA compliance mistakes, as identified by Trusaic's ACA Specialists:
- Inaccurate Aggregation of ALE Groups
- Inaccurate Application of IRS Approved Measurement Methods
- Misclassification of Employee Workforce
- Failure to Track Employee Data Fields
- Failure to Administer Adequate Health Coverage
Download this guide to identify the 5 common ACA compliance mistakes.
For more information or questions, please contact Gregg Kasubuchi of Trusaic at (213) 355-5108 or firstname.lastname@example.org.